The term Lifestyle Medicine is describing what it looks like to treat the entire person, and not only temporarily with the goal to feel better, but long term to prevent future disease and stay in optimal health.
We have been striving towards Lifestyle Medicine for several years with our approach in how we treat clients and in offering so much more than just one component of health.
- Physical-At Perfect Union we offer a wide variety of fitness classes to cover every need from very high intensity cardio training all the way to yoga and everything in between. We also offer personal training as well as many outdoor fun adventures, as we can, year round to help with the physical portion of health.
- We have a state board certified holistic nutritionist that offers one on one nutrition counseling specializing in, but not limited to, addiction health, weight loss, menopause, and adrenal fatigue. This covers your nutritional needs.
- We have an onsite chiropractor three days a week at Perfect Union. The benefits to chiropractic care include:
- Improved Joint Motion and Coordination
- Improved Physical Function and Performance
- Improved Posture
- Relief from Back and Neck Pain
- Relief from Leg, Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Relief from Arm, Wrist, Shoulders or Elbow Pain
- Relief from Stress and Tension Disorders
- Relief from Joint Discomfort
- Relief from Bursitis
- Relief from Arthritis
- Relief from Chronic InjuriesWe are very excited to bring a chiropractor on board to help keep your body feeling its best.
4. Wellness Weekends are new to Perfect Union. They follow in line with our nutrition seminars and will include guest speakers and themed topics. The goal of wellness weekends are to give you a time away to focus on you, your health, and your mental clarity, to build you up and help you feel successful. We provide all the tools you need to stay with it in the weeks and months to come following your weekend away. We are very excited to help guide people toward freedom in their thinking.
5. Monthly Nutrition Seminars are also offered on the last Tuesday of every month and are open to anyone who would like to attend. These are free one hour seminars and the topic changes from month to month. They are held at 7 pm at Perfect Union.
6. Support groups are offered to those who have completed the 30 day detox and they follow a workbook guiding people into the why we go back into our habits when life gets tough.
Treating the whole person is what leads to a lifestyle change to complete health that will be long lasting.
Our Next Wellness Weekend Details Here